When buying a house at auction, you are required to make fast and smart decisions about how much you believe the house is worth, how much you are willing to bid and how much you will need to set aside for repairs once the house is yours.
The best way to make the best choices when you are called upon to decide these things is to ensure you know exactly what it is you are bidding on. A pre-auction Inspection gives you the knowledge you need to be able to make the right decision for your family when the time comes.
Identical to our pre-purchase Inspections, our pre-auction inspections includes a thorough inspection of the following items:
- Built-up garden areas
Sub Floor Area
- Sub-floor ventilation
- Decay or warning signs of decay, especially under the bathrooms,
- laundries and kitchens of the house
- Piers and footings
- Termite caps
- Roof frame
- Hazards such as unprotected wiring
- Sarking and insulation
- External electrical fittings – ensure they are installed according to Australian Standards and connected correctly to safety switches
- Internal walls
- Drainage Pipes
- Water leakage
- Exterior walls
- Decking, patios, verandas, balconies and other outdoor living areas.
- External woodwork such as doors and window frames
- Tiles correctly secured
- Chimney and flue structures
- Guttering, ridges, valleys and downpipes
House & pests
House & pests
Book an inspection
To book an inspection with one of the most trusted house inspectors in
the Macedon Ranges, contact ZYNC House Inspections today!